Who's ready for April 15th !!!!

April 8th is the opening of Turkey in Ark. got to get my 4 turkeys.. and then on the 26th Im off to Ak for spring Bear on POW island. Busy month but got to get my spring bear fix...

Been getting the dogs tuned up and tight ready for bear .
The last picture is my secrete weapon :D He is fast and sure footed and does not eat dog food ;)

Attachments

• Roading 090.jpg
    Roading 090.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 211
  • Roading 092.jpg
    Roading 092.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 212
  • Roading 099.jpg
    Roading 099.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 207
  • Roading 034.jpg
    Roading 034.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 208
  • linebreeding.jpg
    linebreeding.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 205
My partner and his son (12 years old) drew bear tags in idaho unit 32a for this spring so I will go up there and try to help them get a couple of bruins.

Ready for Spring Bear

Yeah Moosie, ole Ike is either ready or getting ready. hump

It's that time of year again and the serious bear hunters are like a bunch of kids at Christmas huh?|oo

I've been out working the Wolf Pack and hope to have them ready in the coming weeks. Two of my oldest dogs are starting to slow down a little, as they are coming nine years of age. It's easy to see that when you cast them out roading with the younger hounds, as the two year old hounds are a rolling ball of energy. Youth has it's advantages but age and experience hold their own values.:D

I don't have any real objectives this year but run and catch lots of bears and have some fun. Hopefully, at the end of the day we'll get some nice bears in the tree or under it on a pile of bait huh? Good luck to you and everyone else, and post up for show and tell!hump

I was looking on the Mossback webpage and saw ole Doyle still has that western adventures hunting tape for sale. It had nine hunts on it with two black bear hunts, one of which he filmed of me on a bear hunt back in the spring of 2000. Although that time will never come again, I do remember the event and how it felt to kill a state muzzleloader record over my own hounds.

Kill'em if you can!
ike

Attachments

• ingramwildlife.jpg
    ingramwildlife.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 83
Hey, I got a couple of pics of a huge bear that was just killed in Ak with the story to go with it. How can i post that on here?

Just go to "NEW THREAD" and start typing.. then go down to the "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" and d oa search for your picture on your Computer and it will upload it..... Give it a wirl and We'll help out if ya don't get a Product you want....

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back