Whos all going to Saguaro

Delw

after the game and fish meeting monday night?

I am going to be late due to baby sitter schedual but should be pulling in G&F parking lot around 6:30am Then I figure 1 hour to aquier rods reels and tackle.. then I will stop in....

I was hoping to stop and eat with you guys but its not going to happen....

Also who wants the Del-Mart Inc shirts? I am bring them.....

Bring cameras to you guys that way we can get some pics......I dont have a digital yet and the vid camera is to grain at dusk and night.. I could bring aprils 35mm camera since its no big deal if it gets broke... Mine would cost to much to fix if it got broke HEHE
Delw

MountainMan and I will be there for the meeting and the fishing.

Please bring me a t-shirt, MountainMan will probably want one too.

Westy...

Have a good time everyone and enjoy the water while you still have some. :(

And bring some cameras and please use them. We want to see some success pictures or we will not let up :D

Elky since Saguaro is the home of some big bass here in AZ, If I catch 2 I will pose naked just for you holding the bass up like my fishing partner....
Delw

My boat is green top white bottom... You'll here me yelling ...
"Yeah and theres another one!!!"

Ok if its quiet just look for the Del-Mart shirts
Delw

Walleyes!!! :eek:
WTF......I thought you guys were bass fushing. When you go out for trophy elk you don't come home with bear or goats or sub standard deer do you. Are you going bass fishing or not? :D :D

Bill!!!!
I think they are getting desperate to get us off of their ass's...So it's getting time to use any thing at their disposal to see what works...ROFLMAO!!!!!
:D

I'll be there and bring the camera!
Yes Del, I would like a shirt also L!
I need to hook up a camera to my UW Vid unit mto show all you elk boys what AZ underwater structure is.....

Rocks!!!

Looking forward to chasing some bass and bats.

Del, April can't have all the bigeyes, save some for my wife
and me

Elkboys, keep it up, you are both too funny

We are sitting here at the ready on the edge of our chairs in anticipation for the awaited event of new pics and some action photo's of our southern counterparts...
Lets make this a good one boy's, your sitting in the Cap't seat now and it's up to you to make an impression...

I can say though...Even if you are successful. The razzing will probably not stop...This is to much entertainment for the morning to just leave alone..... :D :D :D

I will be at G&F with my boat around 6. I have room for another fisherman if anyone is interested. I will not be able to stay all night. So please keep that in mind if you would like to join me.

NoviceDave

Back