Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Whoa there Nellie...

Westy...

Are you guys talking about fishing during the day or at night?

If you want to fish during the day count me out. I only fish dusk to dawn this time of year. My brains are already fried enough.

Westy...

I haven't read anything about wives and kids til now. Not all of us have "Tuna" boats to fish out of. Some of us actually have bass boats. :D :D

Westy...

Them westsiders have bass boats but I didn't know they actually fished out of them. I thought those were just the cool guys that zip across the lake a mach speed. :D

Yeah AJ,
and a bunch of bikini-less fish finders on the bow.
Westsiders only use wakeboarders as lures for great whites in Australia. It helps if you add a PWC on the trailer hook has an enticer

We're bringing our families now????!!!

I don't think so! That's leaving it WIDE OPEN for the Westslimers to make excuses when they don't get any fish because they'll say that the wife or kids will get in the way. Or they will take credit for the big fish their kids caught.

I have never seen any one add more garbage and questions to the simple process of drowing worms.....Now wonder we don't have lot's of pics in this section on the quality and more the quantity of fish...You guy's don't spend the time fishing that you do rachet jawing....LMAO!!!

Comeon FFIISSHHEERRWWOOSSIIEESS!!!
Let's unit to some thing, and quite hiding behind skirts and excuses....

Either fish and show pics and stories or get off the pot.........

Wait a second there, O great pursuer of the dreaded Wapiti, is it our fault we cannot post our multitudinous fishing pics to this site directly? Del has not utilized sufficient foresight to have sufficient storage capacity to house my plethora of piscatorial pictures. What is a boy to do? :confused:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I bet if you ask the other elk killer, he may be able to help you out
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Otherwise, it's just an excuse...

Yes, but the other slayer of the noble elk is sooooo far away. Will my pictures ever make it to him? Besides, how much will Moosie charge me for such a service? I am, after all, a poor man, with a large, Bavarian spouse and many little grunions running around . . . . :rolleyes:

I meant Elkhunter when I said other meaning not I.... :D
Good call Elkhunter...
These guy's look like they are finally comming to life. It's only taken five hundred posts between the two of us to get the response started. Now if only we can get them to start with the raipier witt. We may start to have a challenge...I see they also tried a rally into the elk section, but as usual. The foray has ended with us doing battle with combatants that have gone home to lick their wounds and whine to there spouses on how mean us northern meat eaters are treating them and stepping on their delicate psyckie...Poor babies..Come on now..Let's see what you have....
:eek: :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back