Caribou Gear

Who Wants to Have Some Fun???

P

pawclaws

Do you like to see pretty women in beautiful gowns? How about watch grown men play hide and seek, shoot cannons, march in formation, yell and scream, and run up and down hills? The South shall rise again!! Come visit with us at Georgetown, Ohio, near Cincinnati; on the 24th or 25th of April and help to celebrate "Grant Days." Fine food, fun, and the greatest entertainment you can imagine. If you have never been to one of these re-enactments you have missed something really special. Bring ma and the kids, lawn chairs or turkey seats and a picnic basket or chow down local cause there will be plenty including authentic period dishes. Find Paws with Mosby's Raiders and get yourself a cup of genuine Confederate Coffee!!
hump.gif

Kass Irons, Corporal, CSA
Quartermaster and Camp Cook
Mosby's Raiders

Sounds like fun! but then i would have to visit my cousins in Canton, and i can only see them once every 10 years. [they are the "black sheep"] of the family.

i have been to the reenactment of olustee several times. those things are a blast. it is really interesting to find out about the past and learn the true history about the war.

I understandNut. If I had a youngin left; I'd be there too along side; but, I guess there will be plenty of turkeys in Georgetown!! :rolleyes:

Back