Caribou Gear

Who is EVERYONE?!?!? PART 3

my name is cody anger i am 26 years of age and single i live in northern utah about ten miles from the idaho border in little town called fielding. I own two wiemerieners that i hunt test and field trial once in a while, i enjoy deer hunting any upland hunting, occasional night catfishing, (when i have had few) and me and my dogs a certified SKUNK KILLAS with 36 confirmed kills in two years. it is a sport that i am hoping is going to catch on.

Harry Hunter from Hunters Headquarters in Bedford, TX (SW corner of D/FW airport.) but better known as Mims Reed. Harry is the little safari guy logo on the business card.
Age 62, married with two grown kids and 3 grand daughters.
Own hunting store in Bedford and three ranches in west Texas (13,000 acres).
Have had a rifle since age 5.
Crazy about guns and hunting but can't figure out in which order.
Have hunted many western states and 4 continents.
Am eaten up with anything to do with hunting Africa. Have hunted Tanzania (21 days), Namibia (15 days) so far along with Finland and Paraguay. Going again soon.
Check out web site of www.hunters-hq.com and maybe something there will be of help to you in some way.
Come on to the Lone Star State of Texas and do a little hunting.

------------------
"You can borrow money but you can not borrow time. Go hunting with your family."

Tonya is my real name. I'm married to the dog himself, Terry.
biggrin.gif
I have to sons Blake 3 1/2 and Caleb will be 1 March 15th. and a step-son Terry Jr. who lives with us who is 14. My interests are elk and deer hunting and I have recently gotten in to archery. I have muzzleoaded for deer. I do some tanning and am learning some taxidermy. I like to do bear and small game rugs and antler and european mounts. I shot a 5 point bull elk on a permit hunt in 99 when I was almost 5 months pregnant. I like to hunt and camp with the dog and our family
smile.gif

------------------
Mrs. Coydog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back