Who am I?

Trophy Cow

Good question. I am a person with too much time on my hands as I lay in bed with COVID. Seems my trip to the PNW came with a souvenir.
When I'm well, I'm a meat hunter, skier, snowmobiler, father, husband and outdoor recreationalist...in no particular order. I've lived in Louisiana for half of my life and Utah for the last 20. It sure was a culture shock moving here but I'm glad I did. The outdoor opportunity here is off the charts compared to the south.

BucksnDucks

Welcome and bonus points for handle name. I also just returned home with the souvenir Covid. Hope you are also on the mend.

Trophy Cow

Welcome and bonus points for handle name. I also just returned home with the souvenir Covid. Hope you are also on the mend.

Ironically it was my first flight in about 8 years. The Forest Service had a super spreader event and brought it to the next conference in Seattle where I had be. I'm a little under the weather but could operate if need be.

Hope yours is passing without event

BucksnDucks

Ironically it was my first flight in about 8 years. The Forest Service had a super spreader event and brought it to the next conference in Seattle where I had be. I'm a little under the weather but could operate if need be.

Hope yours is passing without event
I'm in similar situation, it was a bad cold for a couple days looking up now. Will be back to work with a negative test Thursday.
Talk about super spreader. I road tripped 1000 miles through four states. Went to a funeral in Monterey, drove to Montana for a graduation with thousands of people. Attended numerous dinners out and one street fair. Then flew through two airports to attend a wedding with 200 people in Northern Ca. Whew, Covid gave me a vacation from my vacation.

Trophy Cow

I'm in similar situation, it was a bad cold for a couple days looking up now. Will be back to work with a negative test Thursday.
Talk about super spreader. I road tripped 1000 miles through four states. Went to a funeral in Monterey, drove to Montana for a graduation with thousands of people. Attended numerous dinners out and one street fair. Then flew through two airports to attend a wedding with 200 people in Northern Ca. Whew, Covid gave me a vacation from my vacation.

It's like riding a roller coaster. Feel good one minute and floored the next. I thought I was in the clear days ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Munchiezzz