Where to get bulk 5.56 without expensive shipping?

lifesupport4u

Anyone know where to get a good deal on some bulk 5.56 for a good deal without paying a lot on shipping?

Anyone know where to get a good deal on some bulk 5.56 for a good deal without paying a lot on shipping?
Midwayusa has an okay deal on m855 cans of 800 I think. $399 plus $18 shipping and tax. Not that I'm a big M855 penetrator fan, but it will stop living things from doing what they were doing before being struck by one.

Go to targetsportsusa.com and sign up for their ammo prime membership. I think its like $100 annually. You get free shipping on every order no matter how big or small, 10% off or better on any of their advertised prices to "regular buyers" and once a year on your birthday they send you surprise ammo based on other ammo you've bought throughout the year. Its really not able to be beaten in my experience especially if youre buying hunting calibers and the like as well. Even with the membership fee it saves me money every year without a doubt.

I usually get them on a deal at palmetto state armory or a couple other places, now isn't the greatest time for good prices. If you have Facebook, mrgunsngear usually posts a lot of deals. May have to ignore some of his politics if it isn't your thing.

I think I still have some green tip 5.56 in a box somewhere and I don't own an AR anymore...I can sell you back your .22mag ammo too if you want, thinking about getting rid of that rifle and getting something different

Ammoseek.com is a pretty good website that tracks prices and shipping of online ammo retailers. You'll have to pay attention though, a lot of free or flat rate shipping is usually offered as a sales incentive or special. Some websites also have first time buyer specials if you subscribe to their newsletters, which I sometimes do and then unsubscribe after my purchase to keep my email clear.
Sometimes you can find promo codes- some of the big name YouTube channels (Military Arms Channel, Garand Thumb, etc...) have sponsors and they give out promo codes.

I think I still have some green tip 5.56 in a box somewhere and I don't own an AR anymore...I can sell you back your .22mag ammo too if you want, thinking about getting rid of that rifle and getting something different

If you have some 5.56 let me know. I don’t have a 22 mag any more either

You can buy ACI ammo directly from ammoandmore in Stevensville, Montana. Not sure of shipping costs. mtmuley

Murdochs in Kalispell had plenty of armscor 5.56 in stock, even had 1000 rd cases. I think it was 36 cents a round.

But will it hit anything?

I ask because I have my first(and last) "platform". Its a Sig M400 with a 4-18x scope. The cheap ammo shoots 7-10" @100 yes. I've been spooling through the best ammo I can find and there is definitely a positive relationship between precision and cost. But even $35/20 will only shoot 3" or worse. No, I don't want to reload for it, but would willingly pay through the nose for one or two boxes that shoot into an inch or so.

You may have something else going on besides cheap ammo. But I'm no expert on the topic. I do stay away from the super cheap steel cased ammo but have friends who shoot it without issues.

You may have something else going on besides cheap ammo. But I'm no expert on the topic. I do stay away from the super cheap steel cased ammo but have friends who shoot it without issues.

Agreed. I won’t shoot the steel stuff. I have heard about too many issues with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back