Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

When is balance due on hunt?

Fatman

When is the balance due for the hunt? Do we pay when we get there or do we send it in ahead of time?

Hi, Fatman. I thought someone had already answered you...you pay the balance when you get there and then for any animal you take. At least that's the way it worked last year when Moosie and I went.

CA Hunter is right. If you don't shoot, the balance due is $50 the weekend of the hunt. If you shoot one $180 animal (Corsican, Mouflon, TX Dall, HA Black, or Rambo ram, or New Zealand Mtn goat and some possibility of Painted desert and 4 horn rams(like 1/100)), the balance is $130. Then you can shoot aoudads and varmints for free. You can shoot rams that are identified by marked ear (to be described when we get there) as bigger when released on the ranch for $360 total, i.e. $310 balance if shot. You can also shoot additional rams for $180 or $360 additional. You won't know the balance until you're done shooting. You can take pictures for no additional charge though too.

Thanks, sounds pretty simple to me. I will make sure my son pays close attention to the ear markings. Since he is in college this hunt is on me, kind of my way of saying thanks for being a great kid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back