When do you see the most deer?

Hunter71

Hey everyone, this is just another reminder for you to participate in my deer sighting survey. Its free and easy and doesn’t need any personal information for you participate. If you want, after entering a days worth of deer sightings, you can enter your email for future updates to the research. Please also add information from a few weeks ago as well. I have been collecting information for three years now and this will be the last year so I am hopeful of collecting lots of information this time. If you are curious as to what information I am getting from this, go to www.thehunterseye.com and click on the results link at the top of the page. This information is pretty neat to see the differences from month to month and the variations with the moon phase. Below is a graph of the three years worth so far of deer variations by month.

deerbymonth.gif

By far the most popular question that I get is how the percentages are calculated. The percentages are based on the number of hunters reporting at EACH ½ hour time slot (see www.thehunterseye.com to see how the information is entered). Therefore, 10% of hunters seeing deer at mid day is 10% of only those reporting to be hunting at mid day. Thanks to everyone that has helped out so far and please keep sending in the sightings.

Thanks,
Johnnie

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back