MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What's Up Nosler ???

Trigger50

Anybody know what's going in w Nosler ? They dont seem to be producing any rifle ammo? Hornady and Barnes are showing up on the shelves and online. I've been patiently waiting for Accubond ammo. I'm getting low.

Anybody know what's going in w Nosler ? They dont seem to be producing any rifle ammo? Hornady and Barnes are showing up on the shelves and online. I've been patiently waiting for Accubond ammo. I'm getting low.
I have nothing against Nosler and I would suspect there's a reason for what they are doing. But I wold suggest if you can't find the Nosler bullet's you want, Hornady make's bonded bullet's as do some other's. I'd also add that the Speer Hot Core will likely fill your desires also! That Hot Core really hangs together, better than most know! Imagine Speer bringing out that bullet when bonded bullet's first came out! Their problem was coming into it waay to early! I doubt many gave the bullet the credit it deserved! I have shot 160gr 7mm Hot Cores from a 7mm mag into bundled newspaper at 100yds and they mushroomed very very nicely and the core could not be moved in the jacket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back