Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Whats the biggest deer you have shot?

loverboy

I have heard of a lot of big deer, but have only shot average size ones, four points was the biggest, don't think any went much over 200 Lbs.

My sister got this mulie, it was real heavy [6a ] but we never really weighed them... I have a pic of a 129 lb. coues,[warden had a scale] thats big for coues

Attachments

• 04-02-~1 (2).JPG
    04-02-~1 (2).JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 1,349
I've shot a couple that were obscenely huge, live weight. One I'm pretty sure was in the 400lb range. Laugh it up.

Columbia BlackTail 145 Lbs field dressed 3x3 Santa Barbara County CA (official weight)
Whitetail about 180 lbs 8 Pointer Jefferson County ID (field dressed weight at processor)
Mule Deer about 225lbs 8x10 (lotsa trash) Clark County Idaho (field dressed wild ass guess)

Here is the biggest coues deer I have ever seen. He never weighed him for a true weight. Hey cj could you post the pics of that big coues you were talking about ?

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls,
And she's got big balls,
But Jezz got the biggest balls of them all!

The only deer I ever had weighed came in at 210 lbs, was a thick horned 13 point whitetail I shot in Maine when I was 16. I've shot a few heavy bodied muleys but never weighed any of them.

I have never weighed a deer either. I do know the biggest mule deer I killed, I weighed the meat when we were done cutting and wrapping, and it was 80 pounds (boneless.) I'm guessing that buck had to have been over 200 pounds, live weight.

Never weighed any mulies( never shot one big enough to bother) but my biggest whitetail was a 5x5 bowkill that weighed 211 dressed here in MI.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back