MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What's it worth?

Elkhunter24

Thinking about selling my Remington Sendero in a 300wm. It has a muzzle break and topped with a vortex 6x24 viper. Comes with turrets and handloads. Roughly 15O to 200 rounds down the pipe. Gun is very accurate. has a scratch on the one side from my pistol. What’s it worth?

Thinking about selling my Remington Sendero in a 300wm. It has a muzzle break and topped with a vortex 6x24 viper. Comes with turrets and handloads. Roughly 15O to 200 rounds down the pipe. Gun is very accurate. has a scratch on the one side from my pistol. What’s it worth?
looks like there are a ton of new ones available for $1100-$1200. So... 20% less than that for used w/ a scratch? You'll also not get good $$ on a used scope included, either. Sorry- just not what happens in the marketplace. If it's a shooter and you enjoy it, keep it. Selling guns, generally, in hindsight, is a bad choice.

The gun shoots extremely well. Very heavy on long back pack hunts. Looking to buy the Christensen ridgeline titanium. That’s the reason I’m looking to get rid of my sendero. Sell the whole unit. I have another sendero in a 7mm RUM.

The gun shoots extremely well. Very heavy on long back pack hunts. Looking to buy the Christensen ridgeline titanium. That’s the reason I’m looking to get rid of my sendero. Sell the whole unit. I have another sendero in a 7mm RUM.
Mt. Muley might be interested in the 7 RUM, just to upgrade from his .30..;)

I can't get over the O instead of a 0.

So I'd be willing to pay $100. Or maybe $1OO.

Seriously, selling a used gun for what it's worth is a lesson we all need to learn. Price it for what you think it's worth.

I sold mine a couple years ago for $800, rings and base included no scope. Mine had a Baker brake and was in flawless condition, 300WM and only about 30 rounds fired.

Back