Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What's a Fair Price for a Mystery Ranch Guidelight Frame

Ledanek

Thinking of selling a MR GL frame (2017-18)
Never hunted, No blood/meat stain
Used only during Winter Season so stain or sweat

Yokes and Waist belts available are Small and Medium (bought extra just in case)

shipping not included

thank you for guidance

I’ve never sold a used pack or frame but I’ve done pretty well selling a lot of used stuff and a lot of used hunting stuff. So, FWIW: I can get a MR Mule (pack and GL frame) to my door for $281.25. I can get the bag only for $112.50. So I would think the frame is worth at the very most $168.75, but that’s brand new and at my door. Two belts are nice but don’t add a whole lot. So, after adjusting for condition and shipping I’d say $120.

Course if I were selling it, I’d then get on a couple of forums (HT, Rokslide, etc.) and use the search functions and see what others have asked for the same item and assume they took at least a little discount from their asking price.

Or go the easy route and post it high and keep cutting the price till you get a taker. Who knows, maybe you’ll find somebody who doesn’t want to wait for an MR pack to go 25% off. Good luck.

I’ve never sold a used pack or frame but I’ve done pretty well selling a lot of used stuff and a lot of used hunting stuff. So, FWIW: I can get a MR Mule (pack and GL frame) to my door for $281.25. I can get the bag only for $112.50. So I would think the frame is worth at the very most $168.75, but that’s brand new and at my door. Two belts are nice but don’t add a whole lot. So, after adjusting for condition and shipping I’d say $120.

Course if I were selling it, I’d then get on a couple of forums (HT, Rokslide, etc.) and use the search functions and see what others have asked for the same item and assume they took at least a little discount from their asking price.

Or go the easy route and post it high and keep cutting the price till you get a taker. Who knows, maybe you’ll find somebody who doesn’t want to wait for an MR pack to go 25% off. Good luck.

This is most helpful.
Thank you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back