What Kind Of Person ?

Bill M

Deer hunting I am a half mile in a section and I see a small army of guys starting in the section north of me . Later they come my way along a fence row , I hear one shot and figured they killed a deer . I hear them talking and they walk back to the road with nothing so later I walk around where they were but couldn't fine anything. Then later the guys that went with me said they saw the same people walk up to something and turn and leave so when they came out they went and checked it out . Here they shoot a doe and it was small so they just left her lay. I got half pissed because they didn't gut it and bring her out. The day before I hear a bunch of shots [six ] and see a fawn running up this hill and a second later a doe crashes and I put my glasses on her she is laying flat then tried to get up covered with blood . Again I hear these guys talking then see them walk towards this house. I get in my truck and drive up to the place and say to him did you just shoot six times at a doe ? He acts stupid then I tell him I saw him then he says o about ten minuites ago. Yes but if you boys want to go ahead and tag it. I came unglued and told him he shot it he was going to tag it ! So he goes back there then comes back to me a says he couldn't fine her. I went back at 7:30 and looked for two hours but the blood trail just ended. I found where she laid down twice and there was a ton of blood I don't know how she made it off that hill. I get so upset with a## holes like that I don't even like to go. It floors me how someone can do that and still look at themselves in the mirrow.

They "should be shot", but you need to turn them in! Those bums (and any of us not willing to do whatever it takes to end that type of behavior) may well turn off enough people that my son will never have the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors as I have done for all these years.

There are enough problems with environmentalists and politicians, without our supposed brethren giving them gift-wrapped issues.

PLEASE TURN THEM IN!!

I did talk to the warden about the first bunch of guys and the other fellow I was on property that was under local police and they came out but left when the guy said he could't find it. Today I talked to a friend and he found the doe she had made it over the hill and was almost a half mile from where I saw her go down. She was half eaten by coyotes already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back