Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boars

• Moose

• Something Else??

• Total voters
So far fishing. We'll see if that changes after bear and turkey season.

I was just the camera girl last year. I didn't do any real hunting.

Starting September the boat comes out of the water, and I start hunting deer. Come April, I have all the hunting stuff cleaned up and put away, and am fishing. I think deer hunting wins by a hair tho.

I thought you wanted us to choose just one but when I looked at the results some folks had multiple votes ???? WHOC is this a trick or something ;)
Let me guess...we just signed up for Amway or some kind of magazine subscription right? :D

If I had to choose between hunting and fishing...........I'd choose fishing; so in the poll I picked fishing. I'd rather go smallmouth bass fishing than go hunting, but I release bass so if I want something to eat I'd go hunting for elk because the meat tastes so good. Luckily, elk season is usually in November and bass fishing usually isn't that great in November.

You know.......after typing this answer out, I think I maybe chose the wrong answer in the poll. I should have picked elk hunting. I like elk hunting during the rut better than I like fishing.

I'm going elk hunting this year with a muzzleloader in October which is during the rut. Bass fishing usually is really good in October, but I always end up going hunting in October instead of fishing..........so I guess I must like hunting more than fishing?

I don't know Curly, that's for you to decide. :D

In this poll I believe you can pick more than one choice. I didn't know that when I voted so I only picked one also, but somebody else mentioned that it's a multiple choice poll.

There is one particular afternoon, up in the Sierra Navada's, alongside a stream, on a huge boulder.......Got a pic too!!! ;)

But y'all aint gonna see it!! :cool:

Make your own memories !!!!! :D :D

D*@n WH! I'd almost forgot about the Jimmy Buffet thing! :D
Thanks for the laugh. I need it. Long couple of weeks. ;)

Gunner46 said:
D*@n WH! I'd almost forgot about the Jimmy Buffet thing! :D
Thanks for the laugh. I need it. Long couple of weeks. ;)

No problem Gunner, it took you a lil longer then I thought :D

For those of you who missed out thread in the Adult section and have NO IDEA what we are talking about see this

Here is a picture of our Handsome Stud Gunner

KLEMOQHCWGJA.jpg

and here is a picture of Jimmy

jimmy-buffett.jpg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back