Caribou Gear

What is my rifle worth?

elkduds

It is a Stevens 200 chambered for 270 win. 22" barrel, plastic stock has a recoil pad and pillar mounts, sling swivels, Timney trigger, original trigger included. Barrel is 22 inches. Scope is Leupold vx3 2,5x8 with flip lens covers, It is in new condition, has about 20 rounds through it, killed an elk. Empty weight w scope and rings is 7#3oz, Accuracy is @ least 1 MOA, and I'm a hunter more than a shooter, I'll include 3 boxes of hunting ammo. How much should it cost? Thanks in advance.View attachment 188842IMG_20210718_135810875.jpg

I would suggest looking on some of the auction sights and see what a similar rifle sells for. Wayne

I would suggest looking on some of the auction sights and see what a similar rifle sells for. Wayne
Thanks, and welcome to the forum. The only one of these I saw on an auction site was a .243 in well used condition for...
Schaaf=underappreciated genius. W impeccable taste in memes.

So gun value is $350+. What about the Leupy optics? Ebay has a VariX III for $tree hunner. Is that a comp for this VXIII, same magnification, same lens diameter, but mine is matte black and has a scratch?

Thanks to all who answered!

It is a Stevens 200 chambered for 270 win. 22" barrel, plastic stock has a recoil pad and pillar mounts, sling swivels, Timney trigger, original trigger included. Barrel is 22 inches. Scope is Leupold vx3 2,5x8 with flip lens covers, It is in new condition, has about 20 rounds through it, killed an elk. Empty weight w scope and rings is 7#3oz, Accuracy is @ least 1 MOA, and I'm a hunter more than a shooter, I'll include 3 boxes of hunting ammo. How much should it cost? Thanks in advance.View attachment 188842View attachment 188844
I assume you have it now. It's worth anything you think it is. If your looking to buy now, again, worth whatever you think it is! See a lot of post's like this and no rifle is worth any more or any less than someone is willing to pay. Or if you own the rifle, it's worth whatever you say it is to you! Ya like it that much, don't sell it.

Run an AD in your local Classifieds. You can usually get more for it like that. I would also suggest you list it at $600 with the scope "Or Best Offer". You can "give them a deal" at $500 then! Everybody loves a bargain remember!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back