Caribou Gear Tarp

what is it

oldoregon

Do you like mayo, or miracle whip on your sandwich? My family always keeps mayo around, but personally, I'd choose miracle whip anyday. I love that stuff.

Miracle whip, but only the light stuff. I don't like the way either the regular Mir. whip or mayo tastes.

I could eat sour cream on anything, but no mayo or miracle whip for me though. I like my sandwiches bun, cheese, meat, bun.

My favorite is a dollop of sourcream mixed with ketchup on french fries.

I like Mayo, but only on certain sandwiches. To me Miracle Whip taste funny to me, almost sour. :barf:
Quick Draw

I like Chocolate Shakes...... Sometimes for Sandwiches I have Penut butter and Chocolate. I also have a Chocolate spread I got from Switzerland. Sometimes with Chocolate Icecream I pour Chocolate sauce on it.......

But to answer your Question ... I like Miricale whip... But would rather use BBQ sauce or Mustard. I've even used Thousand island.... but I reall like Chocolate shakes :D :D

Mayo all the way! I can't stand Miracle whip although I miss the old commercials for the stuff. Have you ever tried gourmayo? Mayo/horseraddish and other flavors? MMM MMM Good!

I like Mayo better, I think the MW is a little to salty for my tastes when I am eating grease ;)

A little mayo is ok sometimes..NOT on the MW.
I prefer mustard or ranch on my goodies..
My family really gives me crap over not liking mayo, as if I don't have a choice myself..

I thnk that is wierd that people can dislike miracle whip. I love the stuff, it taste sooooo good. I like to pile up about a half an inch on my sandwiches. I like ranch too... especially on baked potatoes!

It's mayo all the way for me. Cant stand MW, like someone said it tastes almost sour to me. I like Mayo mixed with ketchup for my fry sauce. I am also a sour cream freak, I will eat it on about anything. Same goes with guacamole! Ranch dressing is always good as well.

Yep chocalte and peanut butter freak here too. Have any of you tried the new Reese's extra smooth and creamy cups yet? SOOOOO GOOD!

The only thing Miracle Whip is good for is Macaroni Salad. It is gross on a sandwhich. The worst would be micracle whip, bologna and american cheese on white bread. GAG! Miracle Whip is sweet - that is why it is gross with meat and cheese.

I can't stand any of it: Mayo, MW, sour cream or even ranch on anything. I used to like all them but now I just about gag at the sight of any of those things. I don't know why I hate them.
Nemont

The worst would be micracle whip, bologna and american cheese on white bread.

Cali, that is one of my favorites, right up there with CheezeWhiz and Jelly on white bread.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back