Yeti GOBOX Collection

What do you shoot?

Mathews Mustang
Spot Hogg sight ( I love this sight!!!!!)
Going to a Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter rest
Little Bitty Goose Release
Peep site . Is one that Steve made. It's bigger so it lets in more light and works sweet with the Spot Hogg Sight .
Rhino 35/60 arrows w/125gr field tips for 3-Ds and innerloc broadheads for hunting.

PSE patriot pro it is pretty old i forget what sight i have, looking to upgrade to a Bow Tech not sure what model yet, and i shoot Beeman carbon arrows with 100 grain tips for practice. i use muzzy fixed blade broad heads

My new 3D bow as follows:
06 Diamond Victory by Bowtech
29" @ 71lbs
Extreme Recon 800 sight .19 pins
Trophy Taker Prong Horn Rest
10" Fuse Axium Stablizer
Easton Lightspeed 340 w/100 gr nibs, 3" duravane fletch
Out of 4, 3D shoots, 3 trophys, not to shabby since getting it 3 weeks ago.

2005 Hoyt UltraMag
Whisker Biscuit
Copper John Hunter
Alpine Quiver
S Coil stabilizer
Carbon Express Terminator Hunter Select w/ Blazer vanes
Tru Fire Hurricane release

I shoot a Horton Hunter Max 200. Yep, it's an X-Bow and I use it cause I have to. Bad shoulder!!
Shot conventional for about 35 yrs.
I want to try the Striker heads by Montec, this season, and see how they hold- up on the pass throughs. hump

MNHunter said:
I am missing my left hand so I too shoot a crossbow. Ten Point Huntmaster. Razorcaps broadheads.

Last yr at a 3-D archery shoot I watched a guy missing his left hand shoot regular bow, he has a special cup that attached over his "stub" that had a threaded bolt in it that screwed into the back of the bow, same place you would put like a rear stablizer. The previous yr, he arrowed I think oregons #1 archery antelope.

Funny you say that as I am in the process of designing a similar one. I've used the xbow for years but I want to try a regular bow. I have to wait till at least 07 as my prosthetist just made me a new hand this year. If you know him or ever run into him again, I'd like to see his contraption!

GatoMan said:
Last yr at a 3-D archery shoot I watched a guy missing his left hand shoot regular bow, he has a special cup that attached over his "stub" that had a threaded bolt in it that screwed into the back of the bow, same place you would put like a rear stablizer. The previous yr, he arrowed I think oregons #1 archery antelope.

There is a guy here that draws & shoots with his teeth and one arm. He has taken quite a few animals with that method.

Switchback XT 30"
Spott Hogg Right On
Goldtip Ultralight Entrada 400 w/Blazer vanes
Cavalier rest
Black S-Coil
Mathews Raised HD Quiver
Spitfire 100 grain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy