Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What are you currently reading?

How so? They sell it at all of the state park gift shops and two people recommended it. I just started it last night.
Some people have taken issue with the fact it was heavily edited into an actual book many years after the authors death by someone else. Others have disputed some of the actual claims made by Garcia.

Either way, it's still a good book.

Just finished "Ridgeline" by Michael Punke (guy who wrote the Revenant). Interesting book about the Fetterman Calvary Massacre in 1866 by a collection of native tribes lead by Red Cloud and Crazy Horse

Just finished this one as well- really great read. Coincidentally, I also happened to draw an antelope tag in the region of WY that contains the battlefield, so that will be really cool to see even though it's not comparatively a very desirable tag.

Actually got me really interested to learn more about Crazy Horse in general, so I picked up "Killing Crazy Horse." That guy's story is absolutely nuts, and it's safe to say he has more operational credibility than almost anyone alive today.

Some people have taken issue with the fact it was heavily edited into an actual book many years after the authors death by someone else. Others have disputed some of the actual claims made by Garcia.

Either way, it's still a good book.

You are right that there is a Pretty strong case to be made that it is largely fictional. The Montana Pioneer article you posted is interesting.

I agree though, a great book that has given me ample daydreaming material since the time I first read it in my teens.

Given the red tide in Florida, the algae bloom on the Gallatin, the invaders from foreign lands into Montana, the plague upon the land, and the moon turning to blood in Montana, I'm (this is for real) just finishing the Old Testament. If the Jews start building a Temple for the third time, I'm heading for the hills :)

Given the red tide in Florida, the algae bloom on the Gallatin, the invaders from foreign lands into Montana, the plague upon the land, and the moon turning to blood in Montana, I'm (this is for real) just finishing the Old Testament. If the Jews start building a Temple for the third time, I'm heading for the hills :)
I feel the same way! Haha every outta state plate from Livingston canyon to Belgrade was FLYING 100 mph no blinkers riding asses and one had the audacity to flick a cigarette butt. Utah I think it was. 🤬

Just finished this one as well- really great read. Coincidentally, I also happened to draw an antelope tag in the region of WY that contains the battlefield, so that will be really cool to see even though it's not comparatively a very desirable tag.

Actually got me really interested to learn more about Crazy Horse in general, so I picked up "Killing Crazy Horse." That guy's story is absolutely nuts, and it's safe to say he has more operational credibility than almost anyone alive today.
I just finished Ridgeline as well. Really love the way Punke writes. Now I'm on to this:dth in ylwstn.jpeg

Back