Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What are the rules for selling a gun on this site?

Arch Stanton

I'm looking at selling a gun on this site for the first time, I can't any rules on the site outlining the do's and don'ts of that process. Can you guys please help me out? I have a friend with an FFL license if that helps. Thank you ahead of time for helping me with the rules and guidelines of that process

This is not a gun sale platform so it doesn’t have “rules” (except not allowing spam or commercial sales). Whatever a willing buyer and a willing seller agree to for the most part.

In general they are private party sales on here, but keep in mind selling across state lines could be a no no depending on the gun and what not. Usually transferring through an FFL solves most issues.

Vikeguy is correct as well that there is no formal ht rules about sales of firearms, just watch out for state and federal laws and you should be just fine.

It is all good, as long as the gun is shipped from you to a FFL holder, in the place the gun is being sent to. It is up to whoever buys it from you, to pay his/her FFL fee and fill out the paperwork. All you really have to have, is the last four (?) numbers of the receiving FFL, as well as the business name/address. So easy, a Hunt Talker can do it!😜

No shipping pistols via USPS unless you are an FFL (or your bud does it). USPS will not allow shipping of ammo either.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back