What a day I have planned...

DGF

Recently I have been doing alot more shooting than usual in preperation for an upcoming elk hunt and Michigans deer season, and I've been feeling a bit guilty. I have this bad habbit of ditching my girlfriend to 'shoot a few more arrows before dark' while she sits and watches while a movie sits on pause. Me, having a tiny conscience(sp?) decided to go looking through the rafters at some of my old bows in hopes of getting the girlfriend shooting. I found one that may just work, a proline intermediate with a 30-40 lb weight... Hmmmm, wish me luck, we may soon have a new archer to the board. I've heard horror stories from guys who have done this only to have their girlfriends rub it in their face when they outshoot them. I'll have to take some pics to post, it'll be abeautiful sight.

~Dan~

Don't feel guilty. I say get her shooting. Who cares if someday she out shoots you. You can always say you taught her well.

Look on the bright side you may end up with a hunting partner willing to at anytime.

Thats the way to do it Dan,
you are indeed a smart guy.
Don't feel bad that you have a passion for hunting ,(there could be worse thing's)
I hope she likes shooting.
If she shoot's better then you so what!!!!
It's about doing something together that you love to do,thats more important then who shoots better.
The movie will always be there ,hunting season's come and go,so it's important not to miss it .
;) ;)