Westside kicks butt again

Delw

kevin1.jpg

kevin2.jpg

westy1.jpg

westy2.jpg

Delw

Finally there are "bass" in Az :D

thought for a while that all you bass catchers could only catch catfish and carp

Yes Slotking,and just think thats from a lake that has NO big fish according to a few people. Theres been more fish caught over 7 lbs so far this year than the whole last year....

When you coming to the lake of the westsiders?

Delw

That's funny that you ask- I'm trying to get out of jail! I went down to Tucson and partied a little too much and didn't come home last night so the old lady is putting me thru hell today. I was trying to get sometime to plan a trip for tomorrow but I have'nt picked the lake yet. I've read a couple articles on Bartlett and I've never been there so that's a possibility. I just don't know but I want to catch fish. Pleasant hasn't offered too many fish for me I think the best trip was 8 lm in a 12hr day. You fish that lake at night or early morning? Chris

I like fishing it late around 5pm to what ever time... I hate to get up in the morning...

Delw

The carp was 11.3 on my berkley scale. The bass was 8.8 on my scale. Sure looked bigger though. Everything was caught from midnight to around 3am.

That carp was quite a ride. I had to let him have drag several times before he tired out enough to land.

Westy...

CARP a friggin Carp and you claim victory, Haah thats what I say, oops I forgot about Sunday gettin my butt whipped by a Westsider

You know what? It seems to me that the westside really is kicking butt on the eastsiders.
Just an observation from someone who goes through all the fishing posts :D

Great pics fellas......
I sure hope your not asking other fisher"men" on the lakes to let you take pics of their catches....LOL...

Back