Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Western Washington Hunttalkers

Kraven

Hey all I was just curious if anyone wanted to get together this coming Saturday the 21st in Monroe or Marysville at 7:00 pm.That crazy Elkhumper er I mean Elkchsr is going to be in town for a couple weeks and was wanting to meet up with anyone in the area.Lemme know if anyone can make it.

Hey Keven,, It looks like it will be just me and Erin if we make it..Becky and the other two girls have a baby,and bridal shower to go to...I'll let you guys know later this week..

Hunterman(Tony)

Hey Keven,,We're not going to be able to make it tomarrow :mad: The check engine light started getting queer with me today :eek: It keep winking at me all the way home...Looks like truck work tomarrow...

Hunterman(Tony)

Damn :( ,,and I was looking forward to swapping a few fishing lies :eek: or um facts, on salmon, steelhead,,and even a few exciting hunting adventures :D :D ....Hey if y'all get too bord come on down,, the beer is cold( and free
drool.gif
) and the truck work is FUN
hump.gif
(hunt,,hint)

Hunterman(Tony)

Well last night was a blast hanging out at the Petosas restaurant with Russ and Cameron.We just chit chatted about hunting and life until close to midnight,it was just getting to late to stay anylonger.We had a great time just wish more people could have came.Next time we will have to plan a little better I suppose.

Back