We're gay? what about you elkhumpers!?

(Must be more trick photography!) Oh, I can't wait. The anticipation is killing me. (YAWN) The excitement is killing me. No, really. :rolleyes:

WAIT...LET ME TYPE ALL IN CAPS TO SHOW HOW EXCITED I AM!!! ;)

No you don't want to know and I claim to fish not catch. I am pretty good with a spoon though. :D

I used to hunt alot but you Hunter Hussies have made it to difficult. I can't find a place to park due to all the ATV trailers and the traffic lights controlling those same vehicles makes for a real jam up at dawn. Plus the hum from the air conditioners/heat pump units in all those tree homes takes some of the beauty from the scene. I really don't have a problem with the tree condo's overlooking the apple/acorn /barley/corn/wheat fields that are surrounded by the 15 foot high game fence but it chaps my a$$ that the cold storage locker and meat processing plant are not within walking distance. By the way, how much are those custom elevators you all use now? :D :D

All this asside...It still doesn't detract from the fact that this is supposed to be a fishing section and we only see fisherwoosie pictures about 1 every couple few weeks...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back