Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

We're gay? what about you elkhumpers!?

got fish?

1 or 2 of ya out in the woods, by yourselves. Sometimes for weeks at a time. Just you and the "wild" animals. you try to attract them by using animal cologne. then, if you get one you take it home and "mount" it?

now that sounds too wierd for me.
I'll take take delw and 2fastnaz on the water at night anytime over your elk mating rituals. :D

Yes!!!
But as you said..We are by ourselves and not making a group thing out of it....LOL!!!
This is more acceptable and doesn't make one gay....!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: ;)

Good start for whats to be expected from a FisherWOOSIE ;) I don't make it down here much, BUT LOOKS like Elkchsr and Elkhunter have you lined out

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I'll take take delw and 2fastnaz on the water at night anytime <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, your gay nad dragging the rest in with you :D :D :D

I have heard of couch potato's b4 but, computer potato's?
With all that great outdoors that Elkhunter and Elkchaser have up there and they spend time on this site harrassing us. It makes me question the validity of their manhood and their Hunting abilities that they would rather spend time on the computer than outside. Here it is too damn hot to be outside, what's your excuse?
Come up with a real one and not something lame like normal :eek:
Sounds to me like the elk sniffers/humpers are all talk :rolleyes:
Since you are all independently wealthy, come down here and show us how it's done ;)

Careful AJ or should I say MR. Pervert,
Them CA hunter use their cars to hunt with, since they live in a liberal state that doesn't allow its residents to own much in the way of firearms.
They are all too busy sniffing the white powder or flowers(Buds)out there any how.:eek:

You would not want to upset their delicate egos and have them get mad at you for using the unpolitically correct terminalogy.
You might have them all running to their therapist crying their eyes out :(

Don't you watch the news? All of us California gun owners are borderline psychos with a lit fuse, just waiting to explode into violence at churches and schoolyards? All the liberals know this, and that's why they want to outlaw firearms ownership in the Golden State. So be careful - you might just push one over the edge and have him come looking for you! ;)

Aren't YOU a member of the new group in AZ - "Gays for Guns"? :D (Or was it "Fairies for Fish?" )

After seeing this pic on the net I assumed Moosie would be down here sooner....

MVC-020S

And the elk guys think we are gay!!

Delw

Mtnman, if you notice the times of our posts, they are very early in the morning and then again at night, before and after work and recreation. :D
I do however give you credit for having the nerve to stand up to us like AJ tries to. Whoops, did I say that? Mtnhomo and Amberjackoff are standing up to us. See that, this is why you all are refered to as Da FAGs :D :D

ROFLMAO at Cali :D

Back