Caribou Gear Tarp

Went to the lake with my Sisters Son and Anthony

Delw

My sister and her kids were in town, I finally got to visit with them, Scott her son has never caught a bass before and always wanted to. So I took Scott and my son Anthony to lake pleasant to get some bed fishing.
the kids caught 20-30lb salmon, trout to 10lbs and huge halibut cod etc(he lives in washington) but wanted a bass.

Wind wasnt working in our favor we found 4 5-6 lbers but I couldnt stay on them, then it started to rain pretty hard in a cove.. so we headed to another side of the lake.

They tried for another 5 but couldnt hook up., we tried to get a few small ones but then the wind again came up on us. so we started to head to shithouse. before I put the trolling motor Scott saw one and tried for it. he hooked it but it got tangled in a tree. so off to shit house we go.

Each boy caught one there and saw 10-20 fish there. nothing big
Img_0967.sized.jpg

Img_0969.sized.jpg

Img_0970.sized.jpg

Anthony caught a real small one. :wink:

SO we head back for the 5-6 lbers in another cove, the wind made it to hard to see them and the bait, we went to another spot where we saw about 8 2-3 lbers. each kid caught one. they had a blast when I was unhooking 2 of them Scott saw a 5-6 and tried for it until we had to get home.

Saw about 70 fish on beds only 10-15 were over 2 lbs

Delw

The small guy looks like he had a great time and the size of the fish doesn't seem to be much of a concern....Great day it looked like, even with the bad weather....Way to go...!!! :D :D :D

That is great Del. Glad you were able to take them and share the pictures of the day with us. Looks like they both had some fun. :cool:

Back