PEAX Equipment

Well, they’re not elk

NWmontanaOutdoors

Well folks, the e-scouting has paid off. using Onx and Randy’s new video on finding peak rut Camels, we’ve located them here in the low country of Iraq. Due to land boundaries from rival warlords, we are holding out and waiting for them to cross into a public mine field we know will result in some explosive shot opportunities ;) Midweek humor to get y’all through to chasing elk this weekend. Just a few weeks until I am home and after one!

Attachments

• 91C98422-BFCB-40C1-91DC-522B3C53301B.jpeg
    91C98422-BFCB-40C1-91DC-522B3C53301B.jpeg
    885.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
LOL!! God bless and thank you for your service. I'll think of you in the mountains of CO; should get in the hills Saturday...

I did a double take the first time I saw camels driving past the Terry Ranch south of Cheyenne. Thought they were some messed up elk for a second.

Thanks for your service and wishing you safe travels for your return home. I actually prefer archery antelope to elk so I am headed to the flatland for a weekend of traipsing the prairie.

Well folks, the e-scouting has paid off. using Onx and Randy’s new video on finding peak rut Camels, we’ve located them here in the low country of Iraq. Due to land boundaries from rival warlords, we are holding out and waiting for them to cross into a public mine field we know will result in some explosive shot opportunities ;) Midweek humor to get y’all through to chasing elk this weekend. Just a few weeks until I am home and after one!

A couple months ago I was circling Southern Iraq, when I looked down and saw a pair of headlights rolling though the middle of nowhere in the desert. I thought we had found us some suspicious activity, so I rolled the pod over there and saw a bunch of heat signatures, which got me pretty excited. 2 minutes late I got close enough to realize it was a guy leading a massive herd of camels across BF nowhere with a grass bale in the back of his truck 😑

Back