Welcome Walker Man/And New posters

B

bcat

Seems like I get behind theres so many new posters. Thumper just got in from being out at sea, talked to him this morning. So if you havent been welcomed yet here goes WELCOME TO MOOSIES SITE!!!! Enjoy having alll of you here and cut loose with some stories!!!!! ANd pictures too!!! If ya need any help at all with posting pics I would be gald to help ya on that. If I am not available sheCat will help ya too! Thumper will be back on this evening I suspect, and I know he will help ya out also. If worse comes to worse Chambo is the best there is with pictures, shoot him a private email at the bottom of the main page, he has helped many out with this. bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Thanks Walker man for showing up and to Wolfman and a few others. There are so many new faces its hard to keep up but you have found where its happening on Moosies site. Looking forward to reading stories from all of you new posters. Thanks Again for joining up! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Thanks again! Michele, or bcat, either one, can you tell me how the Wyoming winter has been. I am tentatively planning a deer hunt out there with some friends who went last year. I had heard this was going to be a tough winter for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back