Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Weekend libations

You better not be the guy that left those all over the Stilly today where I was fishing. I picked up 5.
Not me but whoever it was should be revoked of their privileges.

I picked up a pickup bed load of shit the other day from a bon fire..... musta been a bunch of pussy Gen z kids because their wasn't a beer in sight only.....claws.

Man he’s growing fast!

He’s gonna be a beast, 13 months old and is long and SOLID! Took him out for a walk, stroller “supposedly” goes to 40#, yeah right, if he gets much bigger I’ll have to shoehorn him out of it 🤦🏼

985F30E1-5914-4254-8D43-9BA8D6E4D9B3.jpeg

This is the look I got when I said it’s time to go inside 🤣🤣 he’s flat got the stank eye down already!

F3C0604A-E586-4A44-B3CF-70422E89319E.png

He’s gonna be a beast, 13 months old and is long and SOLID! Took him out for a walk, stroller “supposedly” goes to 40#, yeah right, if he gets much bigger I’ll have to shoehorn him out of it 🤦🏼

View attachment 218438

This is the look I got when I said it’s time to go inside 🤣🤣 he’s flat got the stank eye down already!

View attachment 218439
You better get a BOB stroller.

@WildWill had plans on behaving myself, then we got the cc bill we use for gas and groceries today, holy smokes. Anyone who says they don't notice this inflation is either above the middle class or full of sh$t. Cheers!
Ps I'm guessing your feeling it today.
View attachment 218488
It was a tough morning! Gonna slow down this evening plan on taking my nephew Turkey Hunting in the morning. It's crazy butter, milk, everything is sky high just glad I don't have to buy meat.

View attachment 218438

View attachment 218439
I'm pretty sure George Thorogood wrote a song about that kid. Looks like more than a handful.

View attachment 218438

View attachment 218439
He's clearly gifted!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back