We Got Quick Draw,,,

Hunterman

,,Graduated from Basic Trainning hump She left Ft. Laonard Wood yesterday at 1:00 for Ft. Sam Houston,TX and got there around 6:00am central time..

Lady Nutcracker and I got to spend all day thursday with her, well from about noon until 2300hrs(11:00pm) It was a very good trip all in all..

Hunterman(Tony)

Nope,,didn't have too..But after the meeting Quick Draw, Lady Nutcracker and I had with the Battalion Commander, and the Company Comander of Company C over the letter Lady Nutcracker wrote they are going to wish that I did...I don't think that they are long for the Drill Sargeants world..Between the singled out treatment of Quick Draw, stolen items that were reported to the DI's and taken no further(Let me tell ya,,Captain Bonney was pissed to hear about the stolen stuff) and the way Lady Nutcracker, Orca Lover, and Shannon was disrespected( That really ticked off LTC.Lipinski) they said a letter of apology to Becky and the girls was the least of the problems they now face....

Hunterman(Tony)

H-Man, my niece is in her third week of basic (Marines) at Parris Island, SC....her brother (also a Marine) in his second tour of Iraq- tell QD to hang in there!

She is going to be a Medical lagistic Specialst... Her school starts 26 June so she'll be there awhile...I told her that on her off time she should do some exploring the area...

She called lastnight to tell us she was going to be in a parade today..She sounded excited..With all that Basic Training crap behind her, she has her soldier excitement back:D

Hunterman(Tony)

Yes we did Fred:D and as soon as I get the down loaded off the camera I'll have Orca Lover or Shannon get them on the site hump ...That even sounds like a good project for today...

Hunterman(Tony)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back