Caribou Gear

Watch For Wildlife License Plate

FI460

Has anyone else bought plate vouchers? I'm involved with Oregon Hunters Association and this is a campaign we're trying to push. 3000 vouchers have to be sold before DMV will put the plate into production and it's going slower than I had expected. It's a great looking plate that supports a good cause.

Awesome lookin' plate! I'm in your state's next door neighbor and I love driving around with my bull elk plate. Extra funds from renewals go straight to ID Fish and Game in our case.

I'm really surprised Oregon doesn't already have something like this, actually. I just looked it up and the closest thing Oregonians have is a salmon license plate that supports Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board and the Parks and Recreation Department Fund; and a whale license plate that supports the OSU Marine Mammal Institute.

Hope it gains traction and you guys are able to get the plate into production.

The update I saw yesterday said plate voucher sales are at about 1500. Much slower than I was expecting.

Going to give this a little bump. I finally received my plate on Monday. There is some conflicting information out there. One website says you can't mail your voucher in and another says you can. My coworker and I both mailed our vouchers in and received our plates, but it took quite a while (nearly 10 weeks for me).

The plates look amazing, and this is a great way to support the conservation efforts of numerous orgs throughout the state.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back