PEAX Equipment

Washington Moose Hunt, camping needed

Water Wapiti

Need a place to make camp while hunting Moose near Mt. Spokane, WA. Lookin for a flat area to pitch my 14"x16" wall tent near a road. Wood Stove has National Forest approved spark arrester. Campfire not necessary. Responsible hunters: respect the lands, no alcohol, all refuse will be packed out. We will respect all land owners rules, and wishes.

Hunt is between 10/1 and 11/30 2004

If anyone knows of DNR land or Private land near Mt. Spokane, WA that we could use for camping during our hunt please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
Dean
Water Wapiti

Hey Dean if it were me I would find an old logging road and camp up there thats what we always do.I have a hard time camping at a campground especially with a wall tent.

Thanks Kraven, but that is the problem. The Timber Companies up there are charging an access fee to hunt their lands, and "NO CAMPING ALOUD". No National Forrest Lands, and what little DNR Land there is, is either surrounded by private property with no access or gated before you leave the Timber Company's Land. Our scouting trips have been from a motel, couldn't even find a place to set up our 7'x7' nylon tent.

Anyone know of a place near Spokane to Camp, please help. We've been reduced to looking for a RV Campground or Motel with a good rate.

WW

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back