MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Washington boys, two more days and a wakeup

kirkl

Cant wait, im going crazy listening to all the muzzleloader boys talk about seeing and missing lots of bucks. Two more day.

Good luck to all of you.
cool.gif

Cameron, Ill be up in the sage brush behind my house. I think i know were you guys will be. Good luck. Theres lots of bucks running around.

Oh sure
mad.gif
mad.gif
Lots of bucks running around this year and I'm going to miss it
mad.gif
Well maybe later on I might be able to go out with a bow(If the boss will let me after we get back from Wyoming
biggrin.gif
) Good luck to you guys..It looks like the weather has finnaly started to change
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Ya its starting to cool down a bit, it was 35 here in yakima this morning and only suppose to get to 65 today. My buddy has shot at and missed 4 bucks so far and my bro in law who just killed a 7x7 bull on sunday that scored 340 missed a 4pt 3 times yesterday with his ML and it was running with another 4pt, 3pt, 2pt and spike. so hopefully ill get into them. gonna try and bed one down tomorrow night.

Good luck to you Kirk.. And thanks for the info on the weather. We will be driving Kevins black Ford and staying in the wall tent. There will be a couple of other P/U's there too, but stop in if you have a min.

Good luck to you to, I might stop in, have to see, i know where you guys camp. My bro in law got a 13 inch wide 4pt today with his ML. Hes all taged out.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back