Wasatch Muzzle loader tag

Deerhunter6250

I drew the Wasatch muzzle loader tag for bull elk. If anybody had this tag and wouldn't mind sharing information with me I would appreciate through a PM. I started calling the conservation officers and biologist as soon as I found out I drew. (Yesterday) Now I have a reason to get back in to elk hunting shape. Thanks

I drew the Wasatch muzzle loader tag for bull elk. If anybody had this tag and wouldn't mind sharing information with me I would appreciate through a PM. I started calling the conservation officers and biologist as soon as I found out I drew. (Yesterday) Now I have a reason to get back in to elk hunting shape. Thanks
Deer hunter,
I drew that tag for archery. Maybe I could share some info with you from my experience this year

I allso drew the east deer tag if you come across any of that info let me know.

How did you guys do? I just found out I drew the October rifle tag let the planning begin!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back