Wanted: Pre '64 Win Model 94

DaGriz

I have a Blued Marlin Guide Gun 45-70 that is as new, with a set of reloading dies, two boxes of Levereloution ammo and scope mount on the gun

I'm looking to trade for a Win Model 94 30wcf that was made before 1964.

Good luck with that trade. A pre-64 that is in any kind of condition (or is really old) will go for much more than the Marlin. At least the ones I have picked up were.

If you are interested in trading frog skins (cash) for a pre-64 Model 94 let me know.

I know that pre '64 Model 94 sell for high dollar out west. For some reason the price is really inflated west of the Mississippi I find them where I am for $400 to $475. I could buy one here, but would rather trade as I have far too many long guns!

Heck maybe I should have you find some of those for me. I would be more than happy to pay $475 for a couple more pre-64 Model 94's. That is way cheaper than I would sell mine. Seriously.

How about some cheap Colt revolvers? Any of those around? How about any pre-64 Model 70's?

There are very few handguns for sale here and when there are any it's Ruger Blackhawks or Single Six. It's a real depressed area so people aren't into trading, they want cash. Usually from mid December to end of Jan there are quite a few rifles for sale as well as some shotguns People need money for Xmas and taxes so guns are the first thing for sale.
Standard rifle calibers here are 308, 30-06, 30-30 with a few 300 Sav,

Most hunters here never hunt out of the area and feel any other caliber isn't worth a crap.

I'll wait until next gunshow in April and make a trade at that time. I'm in no
hurry

ALso, I'm not into buying guns for other people!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back