Wall Tent and Outfitter Stove For Sale

DaleT

The wall tent is 14x17 made of realite and has the screen door and three window's great for summer and winter.

Also, Cabelas Outfitter Stove with water heater and warming tray.

We have $750 plus in the tent, and about $350 in the wood stove.

Will sell both for $700 or best offer. This is a great set up for three or four people who will camp near the road. We are looking to buy a smaller set up for two people that is easier to pack on horses.

I do have some older pictures, but they were before we added the big windows and the mosquito Screen. Next time I have a chance, I will set it up and take some.

My partner was trying to set it up in a high wind last year and the tent ripped on a sharp edge of the metal frame we built. It was a dog ear rip that was about 2 ft by 2 ft. We sent it back to MT canvas, and they said stitching it up with a patch would be better than replacing the panel. While it was there, we had them add two big 4 foot by 4 foot windows with zippers and screens at the back of the tent. We also added the bug screen at the front at the same time.

Get me your e-mail address, and I will see if I can put together some pictures.

The stove will be easy to take pictures of.

My addy is [email protected] Do you know if it's double stitched or triple stitched, and how tall are the sidewalls? Thanks

Elkgetter

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-02-2002 09:06: Message edited by: elkgetter ]</font>

Sorry, I have been out all week on a Mexico dove hunting trip. I will try to set it up this weekend and get you some picks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back