Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

WA Legislative topics

Irrelevant

Hey WA members! Think about sending comments to your State reps/senator in support of SB 5675

This is a bill to address the current CF that is the WDFW commission.

I will try to add other wildlife/hunting related bills as I come upon them. Please post links if you have them.

@JLS @SAJ-99 @kwyeewyk @marshman @Derek44 @teej89 @Dwreckers
I’ll definitely look at it. Thanks for the heads up. Haven’t had a chance to look yet, but that commission, and the way the seats are acquired needs an overhaul

Looks like more commission BS, love how all they have to say is the current rules aren't based on science, then instead of doing science they just make up new rules.

Looks like more commission BS, love how all they have to say is the current rules aren't based on science, then instead of doing science they just make up new rules.

I like that hunting with hounds was brought up as a way to enforce the new rules. Of course, it was ignored because they don't want those suggestions. I will respectfully submit my thoughts and opinions to both the Commissioners and all candidates for Governor.

"It’s unclear the extent to which hunters mitigate conflicts with cougars, but Bart George, a mountain lion researcher and the wildlife program manager for Kalispel Tribe Natural Resources Department in Washington State, told MeatEater that conflicts can be reduced with hounds."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back