Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50

HC300WM

Anyone here have the Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 and how do you like it

I have one on my 6.5 and like it, nice and clear to my eyes. Haven’t shot it much yet though. Had the gen 1 on my 7mm for a couple of years with no problems also before upgrading that to a night force.

I run one on my 6.5 prc. It’s the nicest scope I currently have. It is beautifully clear, the first focal plane is a great feature and it bombproof. It is a great scope for whatever you want to do.

Yes. One of the best scopes in its price range. Good glass, good knobs, tracks true, good illumination. Solid package.

I've got 2 in 3-15 and love them. They are clear, they track, they have great reticle options, and they will take a beating and hold zero.

You cannot go wrong for the money. Find a dealer and get a good deal.

Haven't messed with the Gen 2's yet. Was thinking about picking one up, but when you can find the 6-24 Gen 1's on clearance for less the $500, I went with a couple more of them, the others I have, have proven to track well.

I can only speak the quality of the PST Gen 2 in 2x10, but if the QAQC is the same as 5x15 is the same I'd be a little wary.

The first I bought one wouldn’t focus on any magnification past about 6, brand new. I called vortex and they didn’t seem entirely convinced there was something wrong with the scope, but nonetheless they had me send it back. They determined the scope was defective and sent me a new one.

The new one arrived and the rear focus was entirely immovable, like it was glued in place. I called vortex again and they advised putting a rag on and it trying to get it loose with pliers. I asked for a refund and bought a Leupold.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back