Vortex Optics

ERSS

Was real impressed with Vortex Optics while at the SHOT SHOW and plan to put in an order in the next few weeks. If any Hunttalkers are looking for Vortex Optics, send me a pm and I can get you a price and add it to my order. Should be able to beat any price out there....

I haven't gotten a chance to look through any yet, but I've read some good reviews of their stuff. Once you get some in hand, I'd be interested in hear how you feel their spotters compare.

I have a Vortex spotting scope. For the $$ they are hard to beat. View is clear to the edges and brighter than my Nikon. With the hard case, soft case, tripod and everything included, it was cheaper than the Nikon MOnarch scope alone.

I will be selling my Leupold Gold Ring 12-40x60 very soon and replacing it with the Vortex Razor HD. Had a chance to look through just about every brand this past few days, and the Vortex is pretty impressive. Thier binocs are crystal clear as well. Granted, I was looking around the inside of a convention center and not outdoors, but still comparing one to another.....The Vortex appeared very hard to beat for the money. I have always thought for the money, the Nikon Monarchs were the best glass available, now I am not so sure.

Thanks fella's! I've also heard/read really good things about Kowa's spotters. Guess I need to start saving my pennies...

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malaskabound20032000@yaho
Back