Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Vortex diamondbacks vs Nikon prostaff 7 which has better glass

westernhunter98

I am looking between these two I want to know more about the glass every one talks about the warranty but I don't want to buy not as good binos because they have a better warranty so which one has better glass

Do you have a store near you where you can go and test binos out? You've started several threads regarding binos and all are good choices for the price range, but the difference will come down to your preferences. There are objective measures in glass, but there are subjective elements too. You shouldn't overlook your personal preferences and that will be determined by testing them out yourself.

Between the two binos you're looking at there isn't a 'wrong' choice. Take jr's advice and look through them in the store, look for which one focuses easiest/best for your eyes. I have more Vortex glass than any other brand, but I also have Nikon that I'm happy with. When I hunt with my son and he looks at something with his binos and hands them to me, I make a small change in the focus - everyone's eyes are different.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back