Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Volunteering for meat hauling around Steamboat, CO

cbellosu

Hi all,

I am a new resident to the Steamboat area and not hunting 3rd season. If anyone needs help hauling meat I am happy to help out; I am new to western hunting and would like the experience of helping cut/haul meet. Feel free to email me if anyone needs a hand and teach a new western hunting guy some tips. [email protected], or PM me.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am a new resident to the Steamboat area and not hunting 3rd season. If anyone needs help hauling meat I am happy to help out; I am new to western hunting and would like the experience of helping cut/haul meet. Feel free to email me if anyone needs a hand and teach a new western hunting guy some tips. [email protected], or PM me.
Hopefully we will need you next year!!

Will probably fall on deaf ears, but I’ll do the same in the roaring fork valley! I’ve got some spots but what I really need is some meat!

Where were you last fall! I might be back next fall for ML season and keep you in mind. Awesome area to live in.

Hi all,

Where were you last fall! I might be back next fall for ML season and keep you in mind. Awesome area to live in.
I'd be happy to help, especially for an Ohio guy. I just moved from Columbus, and grew up around Bucyrus. Keep me posted on your plans and I'd be happy to help. I have a couple of deer points to use also, so I'll be exploring my options.

Sounds good I hunted around Bucyrus about 15 years ago. Hunt mainly around BG now. I also have 3 deer points I have been looking at ML deer maybe next year or the year after depends on what else I have going on.

I'd be happy to help, especially for an Ohio guy. I just moved from Columbus, and grew up around Bucyrus. Keep me posted on your plans and I'd be happy to help. I have a couple of deer points to use also, so I'll be exploring my options.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back