MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

VICTORY! [saddam captured]

cjcj

Great news! 50 million Iraqi people can now celebrate with the news that the butcher of bagdad has been captured! This is a victory for the U.S.A.

Does this qualify as a SI topic?
biggrin.gif
Yes! Saddam drained the marshes and altered river flows.

I hope our troops will be safer now.

It is good news, no matter where it is put, from all acounts, he had a lot to do with some air pollution in NY city!!!
wink.gif

Great news! Hopefully this will make it safer for our troops, and get them home sooner.

Paul

cjcj, that's great news...thanks for posting that, I hadn't heard that until I logged on here this morning. Looks like Bush's chance of winning the next election just got a whole lot better.

Yup, G.W. is on his way right now for a photo op.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Maybe Saddam will tell junior where the WMDs are
rolleyes.gif

Brushy, maybe you could have been a trooper and done the same thing when you found it yourself!!!
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

say whaaaaaat??
confused.gif
I know i'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but i did'nt understand your meaning. Some of us with longer memories remember why we went over there in the first place."W" and his cronies regularly scared the CRAP out of the American people with relentless talk of WMDs and nuclear ability. Are we still looking for them or just kind of sweep them under the rug? just asking.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back