Veteran Wy bull elk opportunity

I don't know if it was this hunt, but a friend's brother had a hunt like this booked this year. Sadly his brother passed away earlier this summer. My friend offered the hunt to me, but I passed on it because after 47 years of unsuccessfully applying, I finally drew a mountain goat tag in the unit just north of where I live, and that hunt is my #1 priority this fall.

That Wyoming elk hunt would probably be a guaranteed bull and a fun hunt, but the timing of that Wyoming hunt overlapped with a North Dakota pheasant hunt with friends that I have booked. I know, a pheasant hunt vs a Wyoming bull elk hunt, but over the years I've actually killed more elk than I have peasants, and my friends on this pheasant hunt have been asking me along for several years.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,102
Messages
2,249,827
Members
39,093
Latest member
other_waters
Back
Top