Caribou Gear Tarp

Valle Vidal Turkey

The VV is a Magical place and it would be fun to turkey hunt there. Give yourself plenty of time to see it all and the turkeys will be where you find them. You have plenty of room to roam.

Camp at the Cimmarron Campground if it is open or there is one further East called McCrystal. I think it is a little lower elevation.

What time period is your tag good for?

It is good from the 15th to the 30th of April, when I was in high school (2003) I had a cow tag in VV (which is a story in itself), but I have been trying to get back there ever since. Gonna hunt them like elk and love every minute of it?

2rocky when did you have the pleasure of hunting VV?

Never hunted it but saw some toms while fly fishing, should be amazing.

Bring a fly rod!

I’m a jealous man! I didn’t get the turkey tag there but did get a bear tag there! This will be my first bear hunt so if you see anything useful I’d appreciate the info you’d have to share! Good luck!

I’m a jealous man! I didn’t get the turkey tag there but did get a bear tag there! This will be my first bear hunt so if you see anything useful I’d appreciate the info you’d have to share! Good luck!
Thats why I didn't draw my bear tag for this fall....lol

Do you have hounds? Or you trying to get a bear spot and stalk?

It is good from the 15th to the 30th of April, when I was in high school (2003) I had a cow tag in VV (which is a story in itself), but I have been trying to get back there ever since. Gonna hunt them like elk and love every minute of it?

2rocky when did you have the pleasure of hunting VV?
2016 In August to scout and October to punch the tag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back