Vacation Idea's ?!?!

Take pictures cjcj.. but don't show us any of your Shorts, I;m assuming you still wear the same style :eek::eek:

AKbearHunter, you are ALWAYS in Hawaii man :D :D I probably won't go back for a few more years :(

We're heading to Oahu in a month, bought the tickets before Christmas and are staying at the Military hotel. On day of swimming with dolphins, one day of diving with sharks, a day of pig hunting (if the wife lets me), and the rest of the week with the kids, my parents and sister and brother in law.

Hawaii is nice but you've been there. I really like Play del Carmen but sounds like you've been there too. I would second the recommendation for Cabo, I went there in Jan this year, not as cheap as Cancun though. I would say just about any islands in the Carribean would be a good trip too.

We stayed here in January: http://www.villadelarcocabo.com/

Follow Oak around on his adventures.

Costa Rica is a great get away.

Oak has expensive tastes, I'm but a mere working class man !!!!

I do want to go to Cabo. I hear the fishing doesn't suck either. Costco sells vacation trips and I had some friends go there last year and had a HOOT. That might be next on the list sometime. I think this year's couple vacation will include new sand in the sandbox and home made margaritas :D :D

Nice! We love Maui too...do you have a good rate on the condo in Lahaina? Curious if it's beachfront or on the other side of the road.
We have a condo right on the waterfront, probably the closest in Maui, can't remember how much it was but it was reasonable as far as Maui goes. The folks we rent from have several others as well and if your interested in renting one just let me know and i'll put you in contact with them.

Moosie, I wish I was in Hawaii all the time......we usually go every other year but we're seriously contemplating Mexico on our next vacation just to do something different.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back