Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Utah elk

stw

I should draw a muzzle loader tag on the Wasatch this year have the pts non-res just wondering if anyone had this tag the last couple of years. good luck to everyone in the draws

I hope you draw the tag. My wife had a Manti muzzleloader three years ago. That was the second muzzleloader big bull tag that I've been able to hunt. The elk are lit up for the muzzleloader hunt!! I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a bull or two. My son should draw the big bull Manti muzzleloader tag this year, and my daughter in the next two years. We loved the hunt so much that we started hunting muzzleloader for big bulls instead of rifle.

Thanks for the info the dates look real good for this year. Good luck in the drawing

I hope you draw the tag. My wife had a Manti muzzleloader three years ago. That was the second muzzleloader big bull tag that I've been able to hunt. The elk are lit up for the muzzleloader hunt!! I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a bull or two. My son should draw the big bull Manti muzzleloader tag this year, and my daughter in the next two years. We loved the hunt so much that we started hunting muzzleloader for big bulls instead of rifle.
How did you guys do on the Manti? I'll be there this year on the muzzy hunt helping my brother on his hunt.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back