Caribou Gear

Utah County Gun Smith

bbateman

I want to get a suppressor for my Howa 1500, 30-06. Does anyone recommend any gun smiths in Utah County, Utah for treading the barrel to accept a suppressor mount?

Also does anyone know the ballpark cost to get that done?

Nate: +1 (801) 404-1551. The best work you’ll find. Threading barrels is what he is amazing with. He also has a private range in Santaquin. I think it costs $85 for threading. Ping him and ask.

Last edited:
Preece does good work if you can get in there.

I know a guy in Heber City, I'll PM his info if you need it.

Let me know if you're interested in shipping it over to NV.
My rate is $100 for anything over 19" and $125 for anything under 19". There are exceptions to that but not bolt action related.

Thanks, guys this helps a lot. Has anyone bought a suppressor through Silencer Central? Just want to see if they do make it as "pain-free" as advertised.

I have bought 4 from them, the last two under the BOGO that is hppening right now. It is pretty painless. Some say that they don't process your paperwork in a timely manner, but it is what it is, don't think their delay amounts to much in the whole timeline thing.

I have bought 4 from them, the last two under the BOGO that is hppening right now. It is pretty painless. Some say that they don't process your paperwork in a timely manner, but it is what it is, don't think their delay amounts to much in the whole timeline thing.
I'm not seeing anything about BOGO on their site. Link? That would be great.

@Scott85 beat me to it. I already have the Banish 30 and Banish 22, thought a dedicated .223 suppressor would be nice so ordered the Banish 223 and will get the new Banish 22K-V2 for cost of the tax stamp.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back