USMC ILBE Main Pack Arcteryx Propper Pack Backpack

drtdeer

Has anyone been around one of these up close? They look like they would be a good meat hauler (if not too hot). Every once and a while they go for cheap on e-bay, less than $100 (other times much more). Thouhgt about picking one up for hunitng/pack partner.

http://www.ilbepack.com/

Have heard good things about them but never used one. Sent you a PM with a link about them.

Reminds me of the Eberlestock Blue Widow but I have never seen one of those for under $100. I would say go for it. If you find one for cheap and don't like it you could at least make your money back by reselling it.

I have the main pack and the 3 day assault. Best pack I have ever owned. Be careful of the cheap ones. You wanna get one that is not all trashed from a lot of time in use. I paid more for mine but it had never been issued. It's a very tough, bullet proof pack that hauled my entire camp with ease. I use the 3 day assault pack to keep all of my hunting gear in, and the main pack for my camp. It makes it easy to dump the big bag, and slide on the assault pack for just hunting. It is a little heavier than other bags but IMO is more durable. It certainly doesn't stress under heavy loads like my older backpacks did. If you can get a good condition bag for around 200 it's worth it. Make sure you get a bag with the top cover and waist belt, a lot of the cheaply priced ones do not include those two crucial parts. For the money it is an exceptional bag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back