Upgrades

Delw

In the next week or a tad longer we are going to be doing some upgrades on hunttalk.

So I figured I would ask a few of you guys what you would like to see as far as the format goes.

The gallery:
will be upgraded and completly gone through, Ive already tested that part of it and I am happy with it.

Chat:
That will be upgraded to the new version

There will be a links system installed to add links to various game and fish offices through out the USA Canada and where ever else people need ot get information to hunt in.

The home page.
it will be easier for users to get thier stories kills on the home page with out typing it in twice.

So give us some ideas about the layout and format.....
SI and Current events and adult jokes will still be hidden and be avail by Requests only. Like it is now.

Delw

Does this mean will be losing pics again...:p

The home page.
it will be easier for users to get thier stories kills on the home page with out typing it in twice.

I have never had to type it twice :confused:

The gallery hasn't been right since the last "upgrade." Can't wait to see it this time. ;)

When i click on some links[ our baby girl] such as W.H O.C. baby pics it show the baby pic but knocks me off hunttalk and then i have to log on again. is it my P.C.? Anyone else? :confused:

Back