Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Unit 33 CO

SoCalhunt88

So I drew a third season deer tag but it looks like I can hunt an OTC bull elk tag and or maybe a leftover cow elk tag which the wife would love (favorite meat) can anyone weigh in on if it’s worth the out of state fee? If one gets after it is there opportunity or is it a LONGGG shot of seeing elk in there.
cheers

All depends on your disposable income, if you can afford it absolutely buy it. But if your going to hunt both, focus on one, and if you fill your tag then go get the other. Or you may get lucky! If your going to be there the whole season plus a scouting day or two it’s worth it. 3-4 day hunt I would just focus on your deer tag

All depends on your disposable income, if you can afford it absolutely buy it. But if your going to hunt both, focus on one, and if you fill your tag then go get the other. Or you may get lucky! If your going to be there the whole season plus a scouting day or two it’s worth it. 3-4 day hunt I would just focus on your deer tag
Is it safe to assume they’re like most late season bulls and hunkered down in a hole or cliff?

3rd season last year was 38 bulls and 46 cows for 612 hunters.

If you like those odd go for it.

Doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies but, you’re saying there’s a chance

Had an OTC Bull tag for an area close to 33 last season 3rd rifle. I watched a heard of 11 cows and a spike bull at about 250 yards for almost an hour and a half in a meadow. Id probably go for the cow tag if you can, sure wish I would have...

Had an OTC Bull tag for an area close to 33 last season 3rd rifle. I watched a heard of 11 cows and a spike bull at about 250 yards for almost an hour and a half in a meadow. Id probably go for the cow tag if you can, sure wish I would have...
Good advice, I’m not 100% they have them. Looked like it was just otc for bulls but I think there may be leftovers. Sure would be nice if they had an “any elk” tag

Back